Taj Hotels has introduced the “Golden Threshold Program”, a hospitality programme for students who have recently completed their 10+2 exams.
Golden Threshold Program is an excellent opportunity for those students who haven’t applied for NCHM JEE and are wishing to join Hotel Management.
There are very few on-job-training programmes, and Taj Hotels recently dived into one of them.
By joining Golden Threshold Program, the student will get on the job training with one of the hotels of Taj Group and will be learning concepts and theories from one of the renowned institutes of India, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (School of Vocational Education)
- Career opportunities for students who have completed 10+2 education
- Three years of Vocational Educational Program
- On-The-Job training by Taj Hotels
- B-Voc Degree [ Bachelor of Vocation in Hotel Management]
- Taj Scholarships for all selected students( The hotel will provide stipend which will cover the nominal fee of TISS, and you will enjoy some pocket money)
- Combination of broad-based education & practical training
- Six semesters over three years
- Structured theory by Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- On-the-job training in Taj Hotels
Are you looking for more on-job training programs?
How To Get Admission?
Eligibility Criteria: Successful completion of or in the process of completing Class XII
Starts in the month of July 2019
Clear Pass in Each Subject
Between 17 and 21 years of age as on 1st July
In addition to the above, Taj Hotels is looking for students who are:
- Pleasant Personality
- Proficiency in Written and Spoken Communication in English
- Service Oriented
- Logical Reasoning Abilities
- Outgoing, Elegant & Sociable
Benefits of Golden Threshold Program:
- B-Voc Degree in Hotel Management after Six Semesters
- Opportunities for careers inTaj Hotel
- Options to join Hotelier Development Program( Flagship Management Training Program of Taj)
There are reservation criteria as below:
- SC 15%
- ST 5%
- OBC 27%
- Kashmiri Migrants & Armed Forces Seats are also available
How To Apply:
- Send an application letter to [email protected]
- Please mention personal details with achievements in academics & extracurricular activities
- Selection Interviews will be held in June 2017.
Recommendation from CareerPolice.com for personal details and accomplishments and co-curricular activities, please make a CV and then submit your application.
Still in doubt?
Ask them directly [email protected] or Comment down below.