Hilton’s Management Development Program is a full-time competitive opportunity designed to attract top hospitality students from key colleges and universities. Hilton is focused on hiring students and placing them into a successful management training program at the property-level that can lead to long-term managerial job placement. Hilton Hotels & Resorts will soon start recruiting 2018 Hilton Management Trainee Program India. If you are an undergraduate student soon to graduate or a recent graduate, then don’t miss this opportunity.
A Management Trainee will learn from a management perspective with all aspects of general hotel operations and skills needed to assume a management position. The Trainee will participate in a general hotel rotation throughout all departments and finish with a discipline specialization.
Duties & Responsibilities
A Management Trainee with Hilton is always working on behalf of the Guests and working with other Team Members. A Management Trainee will be part of an 18-month program defined by 3 phases, each with duration of 6 months.
- The 1st phase will allow Trainee to explore all departments in the hotel, both frontline operations, and back of house
- In the 2nd phase, the Trainee will progress to specialized operational departments namely ‘Front Office’, ‘Housekeeping’, and ‘Food and Beverage’ for focused training
- The 3rd and final phase focuses on Supervisory Functional Duties and Responsibilities, and Leadership and People Management. There will be cross-exposure opportunities for the Trainee as he/she will be required to work in a different hotel for the last six months
- You will be placed at a hotel in your country of origin
- Upon graduation, the Management Trainee can expect an actual placement of an entry-level manager (or equivalent) in host hotel
The participants will complete both a general rotation through all areas of hotel operations and a focused “discipline specialization” in his or her area of selected concentration.
So, if you are interested in making your career in other than the four core departments, you are more than welcome to join them. The objective of this program is to obtain future leaders from the recent graduates through specialized training.
The application process for 2018 Hilton Management Trainee Program India will start from 1st July and will remain until 1st August 2017.
- Go to the careers website of Hilton at Jobs.Hilton.Com and select India in the drop down menu.
- Fill out the application and attach your CV and Cover Letter and addition attachments like achievements in extra-curricular activities if any.
Eligibility & Requirements
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Must be regionally mobile
- Graduates in any discipline or 3-year diploma education in hospitality and tourism or its equivalent
- English fluency (communication skills) with good command in 1 local language
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
Be prepared for such a fantastic opportunity with the on of the world’s leading hotel group. The application process will start soon after this month(June), and we will suggest those candidates who are still not on LinkedIn and to those who need to improve their profile to learn to Make a Powerful LinkedIn Profile to get hired for hospitality jobs. Keep this in mind LinkedIn will help you a lot in this recruitment.
All the best and we hope you will get the position!